Welcome to Dubuis Health System, Inc., a family of long-term acute care hospitals located in multiple states. We know that every patient and family member who walks through our doors is turning their most precious gift over to us: Their lives or the lives of their loved ones. Our commitment to excellence is just part of how we operate every day, and it is our privilege to provide care to the most medically complex patients who turn to us in their time of need.
It is a sincere honor to serve as leader of Dubuis Health System, Inc. and work alongside our Associates, physicians and volunteers who strive daily to fulfill our mission of extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
Stephen Mills, President and Chief Executive Officer Dubuis Health System, Inc.
Dubuis’ hospitals are part of a system of long-term acute care hospitals located in multiple states. This system is sponsored by CHRISTUS Health, whose heritage began more than 130 years ago with the calling of Bishop Claude Marie Dubuis to its first members: “Our Lord Jesus Christ, suffering in persons of a multitude of sick and infirm of every kind, seeks relief at your hands.” We at Dubuis are committed to this spiritual tradition of healing in each of our sites in collaboration with the mission of the host hospital. This is the basis for our mission today.
Consistent with the heritage of its Sponsors, the mission of Dubuis Health System is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ across the continuum of care.
We are an interdisciplinary team of health care professionals who enable patients to achieve medical and rehabilitation goals.
We are committed to individualized, quality care that is provided in a compassionate and holistic manner.
We envision long-term acute care as a ministry that is—
- Spiritually rooted
- Fully integrated in the continuum of care
- Supportive of healthier communities
- Innovative and interdisciplinary in our holistic approach to care
- Compassionate in response to the needs of our patients in their life journey
Our Mission and Vision are lived out daily through the practice of our core values in partnership with the host hospital.
- Dignity—We believe that each person is created in the image of God; therefore we value the sacredness of life and treat each person with respect
- Compassion—We respond to needs in a creative way, and advocate for patients, especially those who are poor and underserved
- Excellence—We strive to provide quality services and create an environment that inspires all persons to reach their fullest potential
- Hospitality—We welcome each person with warmth and gentleness, nurturing hope and healing
- Collaboration—We cooperate and work with others who share our values to maximize holistic care and stewardship of resources